38.8 million working days were lost during 2019 due to work-related illness and injuries, at an estimated cost of £16.2 billion caused by injuries and ill health from current working conditions.
Health and Safety training is essential so that staff understand their duties and responsibilities.
This 1 day course is a quick and cost-effective way of training staff in the basic Health and Safety issues in the workplace.
● Employer/Employee Responsibilities
● Benefits of Good Health & Safety
● Consequences of Poor Health & Safety Practice
● Definition of A Hazard
● Hazard Spotting Quiz
● Risk Assessing
● Health & Safety Legislation
● Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Duration: 1 Day
Assessment: on-going during the course
Certification: all delegates will receive a certificate on completion
Call 01384 868085 for current prices and course dates
Statistics from www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/